Master's Degree in Catalan Language and Literature: Knowledge and Critical Analysis of Intangible Heritage
Degree data and benchmarks
New students: these students are starting their studies from the beginning for the first time. They may have recognised credits or not.
New SIIU students: these students are starting their studies from the beginning, registering on a programme for the first time and, in accordance with SIIU criteria, may have fewer than 10 credits (for a Master's) or 30 credits (for an undergraduate programme) recognised. This set of students may also be referred to as the optimum new entry group.
Registered students: these students have an active registration on a programme for an academic year. This set of students may also be referred to as the total student population.
- Registration reservations are not included (due to the students awaiting a place at another university or credit recognition)
- Registration cancellations are not included
- Students with unpaid debts are not included
Graduates: these students have passed (passed or accredited) all credits required for the degree programme and have, therefore, finished their course regardless of whether they have requested their degree certificate be issued or not.
Final drop-out rate: the percentage of students from a new entry cohort that, without graduating, have not re-registered on the degree or any other programme, either at this university or at any other insitution in Spain, for two academic years in a row.
Graduation rate (RD 1393/2007) is defined as the percentage of students from an entry cohort that finish their programmes in the theoretical planned timeframe for the curriculum, or within an additional academic year. The reference population is the New Full-time SIIU Student Group.
|Graduate Efficiency Rate||100%||100%||100%||100%|
The efficiency rate is defined as the percentage ratio between the total number of credits passed by students throughout the registered programme from which they have graduated, and the total number of credits they effectively registered for. The reference population is the optimum group.
Credits Taken and Passed
|Degree Success Rate||100%||100%||100%||100%|
Success rate: the percetage ratio between the number of passed credits and the number of credits taken for assessment.
Performance rate: the percentage ratio between the number of credits passed and the number of credits registered for.
Who directly oversees the quality of the degree programme?
- Joan Mas Vives
- Gabriel Ensenyat Pujol
- Rosa Maria Calafat Vila
- Maria Margalida Pons Jaume
The Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ) gathers all of the information regarding the degree programme (survey reports, data, statistics, complaints, suggestions, etc.) and analyses them. Here, you can see the regulations and duties of the Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ).
Planning improvement measures
Accountability and transparency
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2017-18)||19/06/2019|
|Accreditation||Final accreditation report||10/07/2018|
|Monitoring||External follow-up report (2015-16)||16/02/2018|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2015-16)||23/06/2017|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2014-15)||04/03/2016|
|Verification||Official university degree statement||01/08/2014|
|Verification||Final verification report||30/07/2014|
End of master projects
- Flors Semprevives, recull de cants populars en mallorquí, de Cosme Bauçà. Edició i estudi.
- Rere la persiana del discurs: la crítica subjacent a les antologies poètiques contemporànies
- Anàlisi dels coneixements lingüístics a les Illes Balears segons l’Enquesta d’usos lingüístics a les Illes Balears del 2014
- Els Jocs Florals a Mallorca de 1920 a 1925
- Els textos de Gabriel Alomar a L’Esquella de la Torratxa. Proposta d’edició.
- Estat actual de la pràctica del tatuatge dins la societat occidental. Una expressió viva de cultura immaterial estigmatitzada.
- Baltasar Porcel's theatre: From 'Els condemnats' a 'Els dolços murmuris de la mar"
- Critical Edition of "Lo Concili" by Ramon Llull
- Critical edition of the Comèdia de la General Conquista de Mallorca, by Pere Antoni Bernat
- L'Obra del Cançoner Popular de Catalunya in Manacor
- L’Obra del Cançoner Popular de Catalunya in Majorca: the research of Baltasar Samper Marquès and Josep Maria Casas Homs (september of 1925)
- Àngel Ruiz i Pablo: el seu pensament regeneracionista i regionalista, i les seves contribucions periodístiques a "La Vanguardia"
- Tres aportacions d'Andreu Nin a la cultura catalana