Master's Degree in Economics of Tourism: Monitoring and Evaluation
Degree data and benchmarks
Who directly oversees the quality of the degree programme?
- Catalina Natividad Juaneda Sampol
- Luca Piccoli
The Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ) gathers all of the information regarding the degree programme (survey reports, data, statistics, complaints, suggestions, etc.) and analyses them. Here, you can see the regulations and duties of the Quality Assurance Committee (CGQ).
Planning improvement measures
Accountability and transparency
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2017-18)||19/06/2019|
|Accreditation||Final accreditation report||10/07/2018|
|Monitoring||External follow-up report (2015-16)||16/02/2018|
|Verification||First official university statement modification||13/10/2017|
|Verification||First external report modification||10/10/2017|
|Monitoring||Annual follow-up and internal assessment report (2015-16)||23/06/2017|
|Verification||Final verification report||09/07/2014|
|Verification||Official university degree statement||25/01/2014|
End of master projects
- Can a Basic Income and a Flat Tax replace the Personal Income Tax?
- Customer satisfaction in Japanese hostels
- Tourist Loyalty In Sport Event Tourism: The Case of Mallorca 312
- The importance of the growth of the service economy in China
- The role of beach attributes in sun-and-beach destination choice: an application to Spanish domestic tourism
- Impact of part-time and fixed-term labour contracts on productivity in Tourism Destinations. The case of the accommodation industry in the Balearic Islands
- Do attitudes influence the satisfaction level? Assessing tourists’ cultural and hedonic attitudes in Palma de Mallorca
- Modelling tourism expenditure according to the activities developed in the destination
- Tourist arrivals & Tourist expenditures: An investigation of determinants and interactions at international level
- The effect of beach pollution on tourist satisfaction
- Smart City and Smart Destination and beneficiaries’ perception: The Case of Palma City
- The impact of financial, macroeconomic and non-economic factors on the hospitality industry in Spain and the UK
- Hotel changes and Chinese investment after the great crisis in Spain: The GPRO Valparaiso Hotel case study (Mallorca)
- Location on hotels value in sun and sand destinations: Case study using GIS and Hedonic modeling in Alcudia Bay.
- "Searching the most valued attributes at hotels: an application of hedonic pricing analysis in the Balearic Islands"
- El impacto de una web de contenido generado por el usuario en el Turismo. Realización de una investigación cualitativa de la puntuación de perfiles de alojamiento en Tripadvisor y su impacto en la hotelería mallorquina
- "Happiness and tourist profile. A comparative research in Majorca"
- A tourism plan for the wine cluster of Binissalem
- Dutch Disease in Tourism: The case of the small island developing states
- The Impact of Push & Pull Factors on Tourist Expenditure in a Tourism Destination: Case Study of Mallorca, Spain