Pre-registration and registration
Please provide all the information requested. To complete the submission process, please click "Submit application". This done, you will receive an e-mail with your application receipt.
- Please upload a scan of each original document requested, preferably as an Adobe PDF file or an original, electronically-signed document.
- Each file (ID card, certificate, foreign language diploma, CV, others) should be complete (e.g. make sure you scan both sides of your ID card, all pages of your transcript of records, etc.). Please make sure you always upload the right file and, should this contain more than one page, please ensure all pages are saved as a single file.
- Applicants with a foreign degree are kindly requested to follow the instructions on this link: http://cep.uib.eu/en/Alumnat/Titulacions_estrangeres/
- Some Master’s programmes request specific documentation from applicants (cover letters, CV, recommendation letters, foreign language diplomas, etc.). If this is your case, please make sure you upload all the necessary files.
- A number of admissions are reserved for applicants with a level of disability of at least 33%. Should this be your case, you will be requested to upload an official document certifying this level of disability, issued by the Balearic Government’s Directorate General for Dependency on Social Services and Cooperation or any other official institution.
Specific information on the documentation to be uploaded (if requested)
- ID card: please provide a scan of both sides of a valid ID card
- Diploma providing access to a Master’s programme: please provide both sides (if you have more than one diploma, please provide only that enabling access to your Master’s programme of choice)
- Transcript of records featuring your average grade: please scan all pages.
- Applicants with a foreign degree applying for a degree that requires accreditation of the grade point average as an admission criterion, need to request the equivalence of their academic grades and average grade from ANECA.
- There is no need to upload scans of diplomas providing access or transcripts of records in the case of UIB degrees.
Applicants still completing their first degree in the academic year 2019-20.
Undergraduate students not having yet completed their Bachelor’s degree will be able to finish the admission application process. However, their applications will be conditioned on completion of their Bachelor’s degrees and the payment of the relevant diploma issuance fee before the end of the transcript of records error-correction period . You will be asked to attach both your diploma and official transcript of records once you have been informed of the relevant error corrections.
All uploaded documents will be provisionally accepted. They must all be either scans of their respective originals or electronically-signed documents. In the latter case, the originals will not be requested. In the case of ordinary scans, however, the accepted students will be requested to present the Centre for Postgraduate Studies’ Administrative Services with all originals and a hard copy of each. This will be done upon enrolment, i.e. from October onwards. Alternatively, the originals and their hard copies can be posted to the Centre for Postgraduate Studies. However, please note that, in this case, the copies need to have been duly certified (by an officially recognised Spanish Notary Public, any of the Spanish diplomatic missions or by the issuing institution, providing that evidence can be produced that the certification has been paid for).