Admission and enrolment
- In accordance with Regulatory Agreement 12052/2016 of 7 November, which approves the reservation of seats in Master's and doctoral level study programmes at the University of the Balearic islands for students with disabilities, all official Master's degree programmes will reserve 5 percent of the seats offered by the programme for students with a recognized level of disability greater than or equal to 33 percent and for students with permanent special educational needs related to a personal disability that, during their previous studies, required support and resources in order for a normal education to be received.
- September application and enrolment periods for official Master's programmes will only be opened if some seats remain unfilled.
- Once granted admission, a request can be made to reserve a seat in an official Master's degree programme if one or more of the following are pending:
- a credit recognition request
- a visa
- the resolution of a request (part-time student, awarding of a non-MECD grant, etc.)
- Registration form (Master's degree RD1393/2007) [en] [en]
- Extension of registration (Master's degree RD1393/2007) [en] [en]
Students with a foreign degree should attach the documentation indicated in the pre-registration procedure described in the Students with foreign degrees section.
Master's Thesis - Aplication forms
- Template for Master's Thesis Cover:
Master's Thesis Cover [en]
Portada del TFM [ca]
Portada del TFM [es]
“General Application” form
General application model (If you want to obtain a sealed copy of your application, you must provide the original application and its copy).