Campus e-MTA. Grants to foreign master's students who are non-residents in Spain
December 12, 2016 : Final resolution
The University of the Balearic Islands (UIB), with support from Campus e-MTA, will award 20 grants to foreign students who are non-residents in Spain via this competitive call. The grants are intended to provide financial support for students doing internships in one of the following UIB master's programmes during the 2016-17 academic year:
- Master's Degree in Economics of Tourism: Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Master's Degree in Tourism Management and Planning;
- Master's Degree in Food and Human Nutrition; or
- Master's Degree in Nutrigenomics and Personalized Nutrition.
This call is designed to be in line with the strategic objectives of Campus e-MTA and reinforce their basic focuses on: attracting and consolidating talent in the areas in which the campus specialises as well as the internationalisation of teaching, research, and innovation activities in priority areas.
- Basics of the call. (Deadline: 28/Sep/2016)
- Applicants must submit the application available on the grants page of the CEP’s website at the following address: https://postgrau.uib.es/solicitud_de_beca.html